20080224

"The More" by downhere

Link
Artist: downhere
Album: Wide-Eyed and Mystified
Title: The More


Currently, downhere's The More holds the title of being my fsotm. It's the primary tune that's been playing on repeat mode while I'm at the apartment, in the car, and at the office since Wednesday, 20080220.

Although the tune's my current favorite for the right reasons, I also enjoy it because the second part of the chorus describes how I feel / what I think of two of the more amazing and perfect persons I've met in the last few months:
"And the more I know you, the more I need you. / The more I love you, the more you become to me."

In addition, I totally heart the adjective "wide-eyed and mystified" mentioned in the first verse - it's quickly rose through the ranks of favorite descriptions and have become my motto of how I long to feel throughout the years to come.

No comments: